Can we change default GPIO settings of LPC1768 through Hardware?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change default GPIO settings of LPC1768 through Hardware?

Jump to solution
anooprs
Contributor I

Hi, I started using LPC1768 and LPC11U68 ICs recently. Before that I worked with different controller, in which the default condition of GPIOs where pulled down. I written program for that controller so that my peripherals will be initialized, as I needed, from switching ON the controller. Now I migrated to LPC devices. I, some how, imported my entire codes to LPC and it was getting programmed. But in LPC devices the default condition of every GPIOs are PULLED UP. Now I need to edit my codes and is not at all an easy job, since my codes contain thousands of lines now. So is there any way that I can play with hardware of LPC devices to make all GPIOs default conditions as I need?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anoop R S,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) So is there any way that I can play with hardware of LPC devices to make all GPIOs default conditions as I need?
-- No, I'm afraid it's unavailable to make it, as either of LPC1768 or LPC11U68 doesn't support this feature.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anoop R S,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) So is there any way that I can play with hardware of LPC devices to make all GPIOs default conditions as I need?
-- No, I'm afraid it's unavailable to make it, as either of LPC1768 or LPC11U68 doesn't support this feature.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.