I am an engineer that has some experience developing for embedded platforms. However my developing experience has been done mainly in boards from a different company (am I allowed to post the name of the company?). For NXP I have tried just the lpc1114 fn28 and very briefly.
I am interested in starting to use NXP boards. So can someone recommend be which development board I can purchase to start trying it. Ideally I would like to start with a not so expensive board.
My objectives: (1,2,3 I have done it in the other company boards, 4 I am in the process of doing it)
- First, start with the obvious: blinky a LED, then GPIO, USART, probably some SPI or I2C
- Try some touch panel controlling.
- Try some camera image processing
- I don't know if it is available but machine learning applied to embeeded platforms
- CAN and other stuff related to automotive applications
Any advice on how to start this will be greatly appreciated.
Also, is the development environment available for Macs?
Thanks in advance