If i need to load the FMAN microcode to T1040RDB then i will copy the microcode from NOR flash to FMan controller Configuration Data Download Registers using the fm_upload_ucode function. The first step in the fm_upload_ucode function is
1. /* enable address auto increase */
2. /* write microcode to IRAM */
for (i = 0; i < size / 4; i++)
As per the DPAA manual, imem->iadd is FMCDADDR i.e address register. So '0' bit corresponds to Auto increment enable and 1-31 bits is the address.
1. Which address does 1-31 bits point to ?
2. Do i need to specify some address in 1-31 bits so that the microcode gets copied to that location?
3. Or does it point to 0th location?