Need the BSDL file for the MK10DN512VLL10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the BSDL file for the MK10DN512VLL10

michaelsong
Contributor II

Please post the BSDL file for the MK10DN512VLL10. We need it for boundary scan test. Thanks.

6 Replies

Geir_MV
Contributor I

Hi!

I would also like the BSDL file for this chip. I am unable to find one for the 100 Pin variant.

BR
Geir M.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael,

Please search input MK10DN512VLL10 on Microcontroller Symbols, Footprints and Models and then submit request.

request BSDL.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

michaelsong
Contributor II

I have submitted the request there for 2 months, but haven't heard anything from you.

Michael Song

Sent from iOS outlook

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael Song,

Thanks for your patience!

You may have received the reply 2 months ago:

Thanks for your email. Your IBIS/BSDL file request has been received. Due to the number of requests, turnaround time for you request will vary. We will get back to you when the request is resolved.

If you have any further question or would like to follow up on this request, please feel free to reply to this email or mcucadrequest@nxp.com.

Thank you for understanding,

MCU CAD Request Team

Have you try to reply it and ask this team how long it will take?

The delay may due to the fact that the model doesn’t currently exist and has to be created by this team.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

michaelsong
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

I have found the BSDL that sent from your MCU CAD Request Team in my Junk Mail box. 

That's my bad. Sorry.

Thanks a lot for all your helps.

michaelsong
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

But I haven’t received the BSDL file.

Michael S.

0 Kudos