Can't find source code for the OM40002 demo firmware

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find source code for the OM40002 demo firmware

ahha7
Contributor I

Hi, I have OM40002 dev kit (LPC8N04 Rev.B development board) but I can't find the source code for its default demo firmware (scrolling text on the LEDs, controlled by NFC). Can anybody help me? I already checked all the demo projects in the SDK (v2.6.0) and BSP(rev.1.0) packages but there is no project that seems to be doing the same as demo firmware on the board. Best regards, Valerii

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Valerii Proskurin ,

I also haven't find the source code you mentioned, while there is NFC demo under SDK package, you

can refer to it.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ahha7
Contributor I

Yes, I also found the basic NFC demo code, but the default firmware from the dev kit demonstrated quite rich and interesting functionality so it would be very helpful for me to see its source codes. To be honest I was surprised that I can't find it, obviously, it's strange that the demo kit doesn't provide customers with sources for its firmware.