Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK20DX128VFM5 OpenSDA MCU on FRDM-KE16Z

Jump to solution
dericyeh
Contributor I

Hello support center,

My name is Deric, MCU team leader in WPI.

We are using FRDM-KE16Z board as a design reference and plan to create our own BLDC/PMSM control board. The OpenSDA debug IC used on FRDM-KE16Z is MK20DX128VFM5, this IC will also be used together in our design for debug purpose. To make this IC working, we need to burn the booloader and the OpenSDA application into the IC. However, we cannot find FRDM-KE16Z board option on NXP website to get these two files. Where can we find files? Your support is greatly appreciated ! 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Deric,

You can find the default debug interfaces information of FRDM-KE16Z from MCUXSDKKE16GSUG.

Default debug interfaces FRDM-KE16Z.png
The bootloader(0244_k20dx_bl_0x8000.bin) can be found in DAPLink bootloader updates with external debug probe.
The firmware application can be found in INTERFACE FIRMWARE UPDATES.(I didn't find the firmware for KE16, so you may have to use the firmware for KE15)

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Deric,

You can find the default debug interfaces information of FRDM-KE16Z from MCUXSDKKE16GSUG.

Default debug interfaces FRDM-KE16Z.png
The bootloader(0244_k20dx_bl_0x8000.bin) can be found in DAPLink bootloader updates with external debug probe.
The firmware application can be found in INTERFACE FIRMWARE UPDATES.(I didn't find the firmware for KE16, so you may have to use the firmware for KE15)

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos