cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK for KEAZN32Q64 FRDM EVAL BOARD

sudeendra_s
Contributor I

Hi

Using KEAZN32Q64 freedom eval board. i am not able to find SDK related to this board.Please help to get the link of SDK;s

Regards

Sudeendra S

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sudeendra S,

Customer should download the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) from FRDM-KEAZ128: KEA Freedom Evaluation Board.

FRDM-KEA-QSP MCU.png
Please use S32DS-ARM: S32 Design Studio IDE open these examples. You can download the latest S32 Design Studio for Arm 2018.R1 – Windows/Linux(REV 2018-R1).

But the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) download from that link was broken at the moment. So please submit a Support Requests, so that I can attached the package to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sudeendra_s
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hereby inform you that, am not able to get the  " Quick start package v8"  on NXP site and only iwill be seen keaz128 package.

Request you the attcach the link or zip doc file related to same.Please do the needfull

Regards

Sudeendra S

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you submit a case on Support Requests?

Please comment: assign to Robin Shen, so that my colleague will transfer your case to me.

Then I can send this file to you through case.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos