cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppTRK.elf file missing in MCF5282 pre installed Ulinux

sp2
Contributor I

Hi,

I am working on DNP/EVA6(REV 1.2 board) with coldfire MCF5282CVM66. When I read the documentation, it was mentioned that I have to start the AppTRK agent(Apptrk.elf) to have a communication between the evaluation board and codewarrior IDE.

But when I searched for the apptrk.elf file, it was missing. Please ignore my ignorance. How to add the apptrk.elf manually or should I flash a new linux image on to the DNP/EVA6 board. If thats the case, could you please suggest me how to do it

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Which board you are using?

Please help to provide the part number.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sp2
Contributor I

Hi Hui_Ma,

Thanks for the reply. I am using DNP/EVA6 kit (with DNP5282 board). I have been now able to start the apptrk.elf port from the board through which Freescale codewarrior IDE can open the connection. But since its a version 2 coldfire core, there is no proper toolchain support for the IDE. 

When I trz to compile the files in codewarrior IDE, it is throwing some error. I have to check on that

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know what we can do for you when there still with compile error. Thanks.

best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos