cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 : layout of a SB 2.1

EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hello !

in UM "The layout of an SB 2.0 and SB 2.1 file is shown in the elftosb tool User’s Guide"

Cold you point me to exact version of userguide where SB2.1 layout are explained in details.

Regards,

Eugene

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The difference of SB2.1 and SB2.0 will be documented in next version of AN12283, so far it's not published yet.

I can only provide you short description here:

"The 0A version of the LPC55S6xx silicon supports version 2.0 of the SB image format.
The 1B version of the LPC55S6xx silicon supports version 2.1 of the SB image format.
The main difference between version 2.0 and version 2.1 is in the usage of the digital signature.
SB 2.0 is encrypted and SB2.1 is encrypted + signed.
"

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hi ZhangJennie‌ !

Does that version of AN12283 with details about SB2.1 format published already ?

Thank you !

Regards,

Eugene

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eugene Hiihtaja

The latest elftosb User's Guide I can find is under SDK2.6.3 folder, it is Rev 4, 10/2018.

On this document, there is no specific description about SB2.1 layout.

I am checking it internally if there is new version available. I will let you know once I get feedback.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos