Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee coordinator backup

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi,

Please let us know,

We are using Zigbee device JN5189. We wanted to take backup of the router devices which have been added in the Coordinator device to another coordinator device is this possible, will the router device communicate with the new Coordinator. or is there any configuration need to be done before the new Coordinator device communicates.

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as this product has not been released yet I do not have any information available to share with you, nonetheless, could you please contact the person that helped you getting the device for this request?

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi,

Please let us know in general is it possible to do as I have requested.

Thank you,

Deepanraj

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There will be some memory constrains that you will need to take into account that I can't guarantee that will work.

Also , it will depend on your network structure,  as the coordinator is the one forming the network , why will there be more than one ? Will there be more networks? Are you referring to routers instead of coordinators? 

Maybe you can back up the routing table of the different routers into the coordinator, but you will be limited to the memory capabilities of the device and you will also need to verify if this is possible in your device, which I can't guarantee as we do not have available any information to share as the device has not been release.

Nonetheless, you will need a confirmation if this is possible coming from the support contact that was provided to you when you got the device.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos