cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find PMIC[Error]

akashnair316
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using i.MX6ULL based board having PMIC(PFUZE3001) in which I am continuously power cycling the board for every 10 seconds. An application of SNVS RTC-wakeup is used to power ON the board after every 10 seconds. This application works properly for a certain period of time but after a point of time, it gives an error and stops the working of the board.

From logs(attached in attachment segment) it is seen that "Can't find PMIC: PFUZE3001".  And says "Please RESET the board."

Que: What is going wrong? And How can I solve it? pmic fusing‌pmic reset #imx processor

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Akash

one can try to increase time between power-ups up to 20-30sec. to check

if issue is caused due to power-up sequence does not start with fully discharged board.

Also check that there were no other powered cables or supplies were connected to board.

Sect.4.2.1 Power-Up Sequence i.MX 6ULL Applications Processors for Consumer Products

states : "Need to ensure that there is no back voltage (leakage) from any supply on the board .."

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos