Jump to solution
sebastian_wozni
Contributor III

Hello!

I want to ask what are the differences between those chips:

PS32K148UAVLQ 0N20V QAE1727D 

and

FS23K148UJVLQ 0N20V QAY1913X

I found information about first line in S32K DS point 3.2 "Ordering information" but I want to know rest of this code. Could you provide me that, please?

Also I want to ask if there is possible that speed of this two chips can be different even that they have the same Quartz?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Sebastian Wozniak

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sebastian Wozniak

As you saw the first line is the ordering information. The second line is the Mask, which is the revision of the silicon. and the third line is the date code.

Also I want to ask if there is possible that speed of this two chips can be different even that they have the same Quartz?

If both chips have the same mask, they have the same silicon revision and then they have the same behavior in hardware. This could be due to changes in the hardware of the board.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Jorge Alcala

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sebastian Wozniak

As you saw the first line is the ordering information. The second line is the Mask, which is the revision of the silicon. and the third line is the date code.

If both chips have the same mask, they have the same silicon revision and then they have the same behavior in hardware. This could be due to changes in the hardware of the board.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Jorge Alcala