cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassy problem with LS2088 AIOP

wille_kuutti
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to implement hardware assisted reassy on LS2088 AIOP. It is now working stable with low data rates (few hundreds of megabits per second), but when using higher data rates I got these kind of errors and the datapath freezes:

> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:57 exception_handler]: Fatal error encountered in file: fdma.c, line: 365
> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:58 exception_handler]: function: fdma_modify_default_segment_data
> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:59 exception_handler]: error: Invalid Segment Handle.

> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:57 exception_handler]: Fatal error encountered in file: fdma.c, line: 365
> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:58 exception_handler]: function: fdma_modify_default_segment_data
> MAJOR [CPU 7, exception_handler.c:59 exception_handler]: error: Invalid Segment Handle.

Any ideas?

The same error appears with both internal and external timers and independent of the reassy table and timer memory placement (system-DDR and PEB).

Br,

Wille

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please be aware that all support to AIOP APIs and programing/debug tools is provided
on commercial basis. If you wish to receive help from NXP with your AIOP application,
consider purchasing a support plan:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/vortiqa-software-for-networking/vortiqa-app...

Regards,

Platon

0 Kudos