cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC triggering from external pin in LPC54608J512BD208

prasannanaik
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to trigger 8 channels of ADC of LPC54608J512BD208 from an external pin  ( ADC0_PINTRIG0 ). This trigger is controlled through a group GPIO pin interrupt. As per my understanding any port pin can be linked to Group GPIO pin interrupt and can be used as ADC pin trigger. I couldn't find any reference code for the same. Can you please help me out with all the data and demo code of ADC triggering through external pin.

cc: gauravmore

Thanks and best regards,

Prasanna

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Prasanna Naik 

I have checked, there is no LPC54608 hardware trigger adc demo code. But user can easily modify it based on software trigger demo code under MCUXpresso SDK folder, for example, ..\boards\lpcxpresso54608\driver_examples\adc\lpc_adc_basic

please make sure this software trigger adc code can function well on your side. then modify it to hardware trigger. 

To use external pin triggers for ADC conversions, assign the pin triggers to a pin via IOCON.In addition to assigning the pin triggers to a pin, they must also be selected in the conversion sequence registers for each ADC conversion sequence defined.

The hardware trigger can be selected independently for each of the two conversion sequences in the ADC SEQA_CTRL or SEQB_CTRL registers by programming the hardware trigger input # into the TRIGGER bits.

There are 11 hardware trigger sources available. Software can select among hardware triggers.

pastedImage_2.png

Please try it.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos