Where i can get reference about opration command of various cards?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can get reference about opration command of various cards?

Jump to solution
Contributor II

There are some definition likes that

unsigned char MifareAuthCmd[] = {0x60U, 0x01 /*block*/, 0x02, 0x02, 0x02, 0x02, 0x00 /*key*/, 0x00 /*key*/, 0x00 /*key*/, 0x00 /*key*/ , 0x00 /*key*/, 0x00 /*key*/};
      unsigned char MifareReadCmd[] = {0x30U,  /*block*/ 0x01};

In the libnfc-nci demoAPP.

But i can't understand why the data array in this order , and how should i sort those data if i want to do some operation.

Is there anyone can give some advise? Thanks very much.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You may have a brief overview of the mifare commands from the data sheet like https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MF1S50YYX_V1.pdf , and for details, you may refer to iso14443-2 and iso14443-3 standards.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You may have a brief overview of the mifare commands from the data sheet like https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MF1S50YYX_V1.pdf , and for details, you may refer to iso14443-2 and iso14443-3 standards.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos