Our design has the system performance issue during high temperature, our BOSS would like to explore replacing the current part MCIMX6X4CVM08AC (industrial version -40C – 105C) with MCIMX6X4AVM08AC (automotive version). A few questions:
- What is the critical point of the automotive version?
- What is the passive/throttling point of the automotive version?
- Is the automotive version pin and software compatible? Any changes required?
- Does the automotive version have GPU inside?
- Are these two parts pin-to-pin? Does any design change need to consider?
PS: the attached file is the compare result from NXP website.