cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC546xx unused ISP pins

terence_kong
Contributor II

Hi NXP,

I would like to know if In System Programming is not used, do we need to external pull high those ISP pins (ISP0-ISP2)?

Or we can just leave them floating?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

terence K

To have your board secure designed, I suggest you set all unused ISP pin as high externally, to have a pull up resistor on those pins.

If you see the demo board schematic, you would find that those ISP pins are floating. As I know some of customers' board can still work normally even those pins are floating. But we also have minority customers meet problem.

So I suggest you have all unused ISP pins set to 1 externally to guarantee the board ISP design function well.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

terence_kong
Contributor II

Thanks Jun

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

welcome.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos