s08 can't work,and BKGD is zero always

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s08 can't work,and BKGD is zero always

zhuwei
Contributor I

Anybody can help me? I found one chip can't work after download S19 files, but others are work well. I found the voltage about the BKGD was low always ,when I check the BKGD pin ,The chip's name is 9S08DZ60 64PIN

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you using any NXP evaluation boar or you are using your own design? can you check that there is not any manufacturing issue? you are able to program the part?

only one unit is the problem?

regards

Vicente 

0 Kudos

zhuwei
Contributor I

Thanks for your help. I am using our's design board. And I also check the board about the manufacture issues. I can't program the chip with the BDM. I just found the only one right now.

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you using a usb multilink to programming or the cyclone? can you perform a mass erase?

Please let me know more information about the problem

have a good day

Vicente

0 Kudos

zhuwei
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply. I had tried to program the chip with S08 BDM ,and it can't connect to pc ,so it can't perform erase.  I have no multilink or the cyclone.

Addtion: the chip work well in the manufacture room ,Maybe damaged when the product be installed to the truck. But we do not know what reason can cause the chip be damaged .When I replace the chip,it works stably and reliably.

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Can you check if the BKGB pin has a low impedance or short, maybe it was damaged by an over-voltage or current.

Regards

0 Kudos