AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to transfer an existing node-locked license to another PC?

Question asked by Mark Douglas Employee on Nov 4, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 4, 2019 by Jorge Arteaga

Hello Crew,

A customer, Rivian, would like to move an existing node-locked CW4NET (see attached below license) from one PC to another. questions:

1) Can NXP Licensing do this?

2) If "yes" what do we need to provide from the new PC in order to do this? MAC addr?


Mark D.