I was running an example that runs a freeRTOS example. I used the pin configuration tool to add SPI1 peripheral. Afterwards, I noticed the timings on my FreeRTOS example changed. The function: vTaskDelay(pdMS_TO_TICKS(33)) runs every 100ms and vTaskDelay(pdMS_TO_TICKS(100)) runs every 300ms. Meaning that the clock needs to be divided by 3. Also noticed that the SPI baudrate is running at 425KHz while it should be running at 500 KHz.
Could anyone tell me which clocks I need to be looking at so that I can have a resolution of 1 ms for vTaskDelay, and have my SPI clock runs at 500 KHz when I set masterConfig.baudRate = 500000u.