Zigbee coordinator replacement

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee coordinator replacement

Contributor III

I now need to implement a function, that is, when the coordinator is replaced, the data in the previous coordinator can be saved to the current coordinator, so that the coordinator can be replaced, the sub-device does not need to re-enter the network, and can communicate normally with the coordinator. ! I tried some methods, refer to the article jn-3009 The method introduced inside, read the data of the eeprom in the old coordinator, and then write it into the new coordinator. I realized the function that the device added under the old coordinator can communicate normally with the coordinator of the heart, but new After the coordinator writes the data of the old coordinator's eeprom, The device can be added normally. Is there any good way to solve this problem, thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

What is the device that you are working on? Could you please provide the link to the document that you are referring to?

As my understanding, you want to replace the Coordinator that you have in your Zigbee network, and you are worried about the routing tables and all the data.

The method introduced inside, read the data of the eeprom in the old coordinator, and then write it into the new coordinator.

It could be a solution, I am assuming that the coordinator is the TC. You could assign the TC for a router device. In this case, the router is the one that will define who can join the network.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos