how to use LPC55s69 to control touch screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use LPC55s69 to control touch screen

Contributor II

dear NXP,

how to use LPC55s69 to control touch screen, like add a touch screen for 55S69 EVK, is there any example or application NOTE? 

please help check. thanks ~~

br

Rike Yao

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
9 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI rike yao 

There is emWin demo code included in LPCXpresso55S69 SDK, make sure you select emWin component when download SDK.

pastedImage_1.png

demo is under folder:

SDK_2.6.x_LPCXpresso55S69\boards\lpcxpresso55s69\emwin_examples

Hardware requirements
=====================
- Micro USB cable
- LPCXpresso55S69 board
- Adafruit TFT LCD shield w/Cap Touch
- Personal Computer

=====================

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

thanks, Jennie.

would you give me a link for buy "Adafruit TFT LCD shield w/Cap Touch" in jd/tmall/taobao? I'm not familiar with touch, afraid of buy a touch with 55s69 screen. thanks in advanced.

br

Rike

0 Kudos

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Rike,

I'm using both the resistive and the capacitive touch (https://www.adafruit.com/product/1947) screen from Adafruit with the LPC55S69-EVK. I recommend the capacitive one because this one does not require special calibration and works very well.

I have a project available on GitHub:

mcuoneclipse/Examples/MCUXpresso/LPC55S69-EVK/LPC55S69_AdafruitLCD at master · ErichStyger/mcuonecli... 

This project uses the open source littlevGL GUI (see LittlevGL - Open-source Embedded GUI Library  and Tutorial: Open-Source Embedded GUI Library LittlevGL with i.MX RT1050-EVK | MCU on Eclipse ).

I hope this helps,

Erich

Contributor II

thank a lot, Erich and will have a try to duplicate the demo. 

br

Rike

0 Kudos

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Rike,

I plan to write up an article on MCU on Eclipse | Everything on Eclipse, Microcontrollers and Software  over the next days because the board/LCD needs a hardware modification to work with the LPC55S69.

Erich

0 Kudos

Contributor II

hi, Erich,

that's great

when it's ok, would you inform me ?

br

Rike

0 Kudos

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Rike,

Yes, I will post a message here.

Give me a few days.

Erich

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Rike,

This touch is not NXP product. I don't have it in my hand. But I think it should refer this one:

https://www.adafruit.com/product/1947 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:

0 Kudos