AnsweredAssumed Answered

LPUART  receive function not working (LPUART_DRV_ReceiveData) with SDK 3.0.0

Question asked by Anoop R Nair on Oct 23, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2019 by Jorge Antonio Alcala Vazquez

Hai, Iam using S32K144 board. Intially I used S32 Design studio for ARM V2.0 with SDK updated to 0.8.6 and tested the LPUART echo example that used non blocking functions for transmission and reception(with interrupt)(LPUART_DRV_SendData and LPUART_DRV_ReceiveData). LPUART was working fine in terms of transmission to PC and reception from PC. Here iam using termite serial terminal. After that tried using S32 Design studio for ARM Version 2018.R1 with SDK updated to 3.0.0.Here the LPUART echo example(with interrupt) was using transmission and reception with blocking functionality which was working fine in terms of transmission and reception. Then I tried the  same LPUART echo example code from SDK 0.8.6 using transmission and reception  with non blocking functions (LPUART_DRV_SendData and LPUART_DRV_ReceiveData) in SDK 3.0.0.Here transmissions worked fine, but reception from PC(termite) to controller is not happening. Kindly help me in this and please guide if Iam doing something wrong.

Outcomes