TPMS RF signal not received in MRB KW019030

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPMS RF signal not received in MRB KW019030

lokesh_rangaswa
Contributor I

I am using TPMS871511 eval board with the reference software programmed using the CW. Using MRB KW019030 for RF receiver function to check the signals emitted from TPMS. The receiver board is also programmed with NXP provided reference software using KDS. The GUI software can talk to KW01 board, which I ensured by toggling the PTA4 (LED4)pin. The TPMS is executing RF buffer transmits, which I ensured with SW breakpoints. However KW01 board does not receive any RF data. All graphs in the GUI are blank. The KW01 software is configure to receive even corrupted data, but still nothing is received. What could be the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lokesh,

By default the MKW01 project is configured for KW019032. If using KW019030 it is necessary to indicate it in the file demo_configuration.h. The configuration of the frequency (315 or 434MHz) is also done in this file: make sure that the same frequency is selected in the FXTH project. This is detailed in the demo User Guide.

One additional note: previous version of the MKW01 software did not support KW019030. Make sure to download the latest version of the demo software to have support for KW019030. The latest FXTH/MKW01 starter package can be downloaded from here.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If this answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you!

0 Kudos