cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6UL secure u-boot (HABv4) with mender-u-boot

memrekaraaslan
Contributor II

Hello community.

I implemented an open source solution called mender.io which provides OTA (over-the-air) software update to the iMX6UL board. I'm using Yocto's sumo distribution. Currently, a u-boot system is running on our board:

Firstly Poky's u-boot is basically working. On top of that, the ones from Variscite's u-boot.bbappend file are run, and the last ones are added from Mender's u-boot.bbappend file.

I want to run this structure using HAB (High Assurance Boot). So I want to sign only u-boot, SPL and kernel to run signed software. However, since we don't have a single u-boot, it doesn't seem possible or I don't understand. Can anyone help with this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Emre

nxp supports only own uboot releases from source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx/

repository, issues with "mender-u-boot" can be posted on uboot mail list

U-Boot Info Page 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos