cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing an NDEF record to the NT3H2211 using an Arduino

jw2
Contributor I

Hi all

I'm trying to use the NT3H2211 to write a dynamic UUID to the EEPROM of the NT3H2211 using an Arduino so that it can be read over NFC using a smartphone. Somehow whenever I communicate with the NT3H over i2c the NFC stops working. The NTAG i2c Demo reports the memory as "Locked" and TagWriter also returns an error. As soon as I stop communicating over i2c and restart the device I can read the (unchanged) content again.

Is there any documentation or example code that could help me implement my use case? What I want to do is write a simple NDEF record to the NFC chip over I2C using an Arduino. I have already tried using a library like GitHub - ameltech/sme-nt3h1x01-library: Library for SmartEverything NT3H1X01 Near Field Communicatio...  but only the device id reading worked. I had no success writing an NDEF record.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Max

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We do not have an arduino example, nonetheless,s you can use one of available examples with the NXP's  MCUs as a base for your development.

Could you please check this post ? There you will find the instructions of how to get the examples for our SDKs

Hope this helps

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos