cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 UART Transmit

Jump to solution
jessicameloy
Contributor I

I'm having trouble getting the S32K144 board to transmit using UART. I'm using the lpuart_hello_world_s32k14 example model in Simulink and have verified the program is flashing to the board but I'm not reading any data on the Tx pins. Does anyone have any suggestions? Attached bellow are pictures of the model I'm using and the terminal being used to read data.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.pngpastedImage_5.png

pastedImage_6.png

pastedImage_7.png

pastedImage_8.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jessicameloy
Contributor I

Hey Razvan,

I had been manually loading the code onto the board after compiling. I think I found my problem though, the RS232 cable I was using was faulty. After switching cables the problem resolved itself. Thanks for having a look though!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jessicameloy‌,

Could you share the exact model that you are flashing so I can take a look at it? I'm not seeing the pins tab from the UART config block and also I'm not sure if you have the download code after build enabled or not - I see from the tab that it is enabled, but in the screenshot from the model it seems to be disabled.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
jessicameloy
Contributor I

Hey Razvan,

I had been manually loading the code onto the board after compiling. I think I found my problem though, the RS232 cable I was using was faulty. After switching cables the problem resolved itself. Thanks for having a look though!

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jessicameloy‌,

Glad to hear that everything worked out in the end! Please let us know if you encounter other issues we can help with.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos