We have started to ramp up a product with an IMX6 dual lite based board at the heart of it. With the increase in volumes of boards being tested and placed into units we have been seeing a reset issue with some of the boards where after being alive and active in the kernal the IMX6 will reset (brown out).
- I have monitored all of the core voltage rails (powered by 1.35V) and see no sign of a power dip.
- The resetting will stop after the board has been on for 20 mins+ or so
- The cause of the reset is always "WDG"
- A couple boards will reset after roughly 1 minute, and some take ~ 5 minutes to reset
- This has occurred on some but not all of our boards.
Has anyone experienced something like this?
What sort of events trigger a the WDG to reset?