cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qorivva MPC5604EKIT Camera driver

zvaristecosmin
Contributor I

Hello,

I have recently acquired a Qorivva MPC5604EKIT(Development Kit Enabling Video Over Ethernet with Qorivva MPC5604E MCU). I was trying to use the camera software in my own application(according to the pdf "Salsa Low Cost Reference Kit Library API description" you should be able to: "If you are developing you own application link libethercamavb.a or libethercamudp.a into your project and use properly API provided in libraries\include directory."). The problem I have is that the libethercamavb.a seem to have dependencies to another library which is not provided(OS_GetCounterValue function is not found for example). The missing component AUTOSAR OS is not free though.
Is there any way I could integrate the provided camera APIs in my own application without purchasing another software?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

zvaristecosmin
Contributor I

Thank you very much for the information and the link.

I would like to flash a new image and I see that the software example comes with a flashing script: mpc560xe.cmm. With which flashing software would this script be compatible? (maybe something that would work with PE Micro USB Multilink Interface, since I already have one).

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

cmm scripts are used for debuggers from Lauterbach (www.lauterbach.com).

Project for MPC5604E is created in CodeWarrior, so you can program the project directly from CodeWarrior (just clicking on debug button).

Regarding PEmicro debugger, you can take a look at this guide:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10\Help\PDF\ICDPPCNEXUS Quick Start Guide.pdf

If you don't have the CodeWarrior:

CodeWarrior® Dev Tools for MPC55xx/MPC56xx | NXP 

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

as mentioned in the API description, Autosar OS is required:

pastedImage_1.png

It's already free of charge: