cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32 design studio installation problem

Jump to solution
zhonggl
Contributor I

I'm trying to install design studio,But no Activation window pop-up. Installation rollback. 

Then I try to use licfix. But it's still unresolved.

this is the error messages:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Administrato
r\AppData\Local\Temp\s32dsCLLlibs\cll_app.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.freescale.license.cll.CLL.loadLibsFromJar(CLL.java:74)
at com.freescale.license.cll.CLL.<clinit>(CLL.java:23)
at com.freescale.license.cli.CLI.execute(CLI.java:34)
at com.freescale.license.cli.CLI.main(CLI.java:28)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexeyshuginin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (vcredist_2013_x86) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (vcredist_2010SP1_x86) from Microsoft website. Manual installation will be interactive with more visible status.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
alexeyshuginin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Good evening Zhong, In the log I can see you are installing as Administrator. This is generally unsafe. Could you please try to use another user name with administrator permissions?
Installer calls java from a temporary directory to activate license. This call may be blocked by Windows firewall.

0 Kudos
zhonggl
Contributor I

Thank you for your help. I tried, but the problem still exists. I'm sure there are some problems in my computer's JAVA environment that make it impossible to find dynamic dependency libraries in the process of invoking the activation window. I tried to install 32-bit and 64-bit JDK. But it's useless.

0 Kudos
alexeyshuginin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (vcredist_2013_x86) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (vcredist_2010SP1_x86) from Microsoft website. Manual installation will be interactive with more visible status.

zhonggl
Contributor I

Thank you a thousand times. I tried to manually install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable. It was found that the C:\ProgramData\Package Cache directory did not exist, but was built as a shortcut for C: ProgramData. This is the root cause of installation failure. Now I have successfully installed the software.

0 Kudos