How to join data in APS:ACK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to join data in APS:ACK

Contributor III

Hello:

When I used ZPS_eAplAfUnicastAckDataReq () to get the APS:ACK, now I need to add some DATA, to the ACK of this reply, but I can't find where he constructed it, hoping to get some more information about the application layer ACK. Where did he construct it?

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_3.png

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,I need to dock this device now, I don't have the relevant code, this device is the earlier version of the zigbee protocol before zigbee ha. When they communicate with their coordinator, they put data in aps:ack. I don't know why. But if I want to add this device to our gateway, I need to reply to the message in the same way.

Regards,

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Are you seeing this aps:ack in a sniffer log? Could you please provide this file?

What is the ZigBee profile are you working on? Are you working on the SE?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

I don't know how to add files in the reply, i tried some methods but failed.

Let me give you some screenshots for the time being.

The ZigBee profile is 0x0104(HA).

The coordinator working on JN-AN-1216,Router and End device is working on JN-AN-1217.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You could attached files selecting the Use Advanced Editor, there is an option for attaching files.

However, You are working with the IAS zone. Are you decrypting the packets using the Zigbee Alliance Key?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,

Thank your for your reply.

We use a global Link key.

I uploaded two files, one is to join the network successful file, one is to join the network failed file.

This success means that the device joins the coordinator of their own company, and the failure means that the device

we need to dock adds to our coordinator JN-AN-1216.

When join the network is successfully, you can see the APS:ACK contain data by the coordinator send,When join the

network failure,the APS:ACK not carry data by the coordinator send. The End device that do not receive this data will

soon leave the network and try again join the network .So we wanted to know how to add data to the APS:ACK to try

and successfully add this particular End device.

regards,

han

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

The files are not attached.

Please select the option Use Advanced Editor

pastedImage_1.png

You will find the attach option for uploading the files.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Thank you for your reply.

I've solved the problem now.

I  make a general guess of the data inside, and then set the corresponding cluster under the properties, now can work properly, thank

you have been following up the reply before.

Regards,

Han

Contributor III

test

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,

I'm sorry. I just got back to you right now.

I need to dock a zigbee device, but this device will retry to join again when it joins nxp JN-1216 coordinator. I found out by a packet capture when adding their original coordinator at APS:ACK  The data will be sent in the frame, so it is considered that the device may take this data to judge. So I want to try to reply to the same data in aps: ack, can join JN-1216

Regards,

I'm sorry. I just got back to you right now.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am not sure if I am following you. You want o to send more data adding extra information in the APS ACK, Am I correct?

Why do not you send another frame when you receive that ack?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Do we have an interface to populate the APS:ACK with data? We are in urgent need of an answer here to decide whether we can proceed to the next step of docking.

Regards,

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Why is the reason that you want to add more data un this specific packet?

As you know, the ACK APS is confirmed that you received the Cluster Command. I recommend looking at the ZPS_EVENT_APS_DATA_ACK event and you could trigger another ZCL command without modifying the ACK.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos