AnsweredAssumed Answered

Zigbee3.0, Extended status 0x81, No free APDUs

Question asked by k cx on Sep 25, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 27, 2019 by Sebastian Delrio

Question

The coordinator displays  the error message "ERROR: Extended status 0x81", while it communicates with the end device. The definition of extended error code 0x81 is finded in 《ZigBee 3.0 Stack User Guide》.How should I do?

Environment

The chip is MKWZ512. The IDE is MCUXpresso IDE.The SDK which is obtained from NXP official website,is 2.2.0.I use coordinator demo and end device demo which come from the SDK. Some code about data interaction, is added to the coordinator demo and end device demo.

topology

The network topology is consist of  one coordinator and six end devices. The data interaction logic of application layer is simple.Firstly, the coordinator will regularly send a data request to end device. Then, the end device will send a data for which the sender asks.

Dilemma

The Zigbee 3.0 Stack which belongs to NXP does not open souce.It Just provides some library files, which cases that the debugging is difficult. For me, Only the error code returned by the interface can be got.

Remarks

Though I use the zigbee network, I do not care about the ZCL layer.I just want to transmit my private protocol data which belongs to application layer by the zigbee network.

Attachments

Outcomes