How to download a new firmware to MIMXRT1052?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download a new firmware to MIMXRT1052?

peter_wang
Contributor I

Hi  Sir,

could you kindly help us to confirm the software download progress about MIMXRT1052? if we plug in USB cable, shall we need to plug additional power supply for MIMXRT1052? if you can shall with us the SOP, it's a best new to us.

2 Replies

peter_wang
Contributor I

Hi Sir,

we have a  MIMXRT1050-EVK board so we will download the new firmware a your guideline, any update i will let you know first time.

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Peter, 

Could you please confirm if you are using the MIMXRT1050-EVK or a custom board? In case you are using our evaluation board, then you don't need any external power supply, you just need to plug a USB cable to J28. 

By SOP, do you mean Standard Operating Procedure? If so, in the following link you will find all the documentation that we have available for the RT1052. 

Have a great day,
Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos