Issue with setting receive FIFO filters in S32K148

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with setting receive FIFO filters in S32K148

chandru_v
Contributor I

If FIFO is enabled and if we try to configure receive filter we are facing inconsistency in setting some receive filters after multiple attempts we are able to set the filter particularly 24th bit please let me know what is the issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Chandru,

Could you let me know which is the value from you global mask, the RX Individual Mask and the ID you want to receive in the FIFO?

Meanwhile, I will suggest to check the FlexCAN_s32k148 example that can be found in the SDK.

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

chandru_v
Contributor I

Dear Alexis Andalon,

The previously discussed Issue I was able to reproduce and I have attached a screen recorded video with the mail, let me know what is the issue, for debugging also I am ready to support you.

Regards,

Chandru V

0 Kudos

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Chandru,

It was not clear what did I see in the video, could you share your code and explain detail what is the issue?

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

chandru_v
Contributor I

Hi Alexis Andalon,

We are not suppose to share the code as we are doing product development but we can provide you support through skype call where we can share the screen and explain the issue.

Regards,

Chandru V

0 Kudos

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Chandru,

Unfortunately this is outside our scope, but if you could share a code where I could replicate this issue. Maybe only initializing the CAN, the ID and filters that you use I could check it.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos