cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter Setting Tx Antenna

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working on the PN7462AU card reader for card reader.

I am facing multiple time card detection of same card which is present in antenna field (also while keeping remained in contact direct with antenna plate to it detect multiple times).

I am using "PN7462AU-FW_v05.07.01_Full" SDK for it.

For theses I have made some changes in "phFlashBoot.c" files with following :

/* PMU TXLDO initialization */
wStatus = phhalPmu_TxLdoInit(1, 0x05, 0x00, gpkphCfg_EE_Boot_TxLdoParams->wWaitTime,
gpkphCfg_EE_Boot_TxLdoParams->bOverCurrentEnable);
PH_BREAK_ON_FAILURE(wStatus);

So, Is their something that I am missing and beacuse of that I am getting error for multiple time card detection in range of communication as I mentioned above.

All your support and response are highly appreciative and grateful.

Looking forward for kind support and solutions ... !!!

Thanks 

SR

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Did you use OM27462 in your test? Did you comment out the changes that you made and try again? The default parameters for TXLDO configuration is as below:

pastedImage_1.png

Looks like different from your settings, Have you modified the hardware of the board as well? Please kindly clarify.

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi Kan_Li‌,

Glade to your reply on thread ... !!!

Yes, I have used OM27462CDKP this one. 

And after that I start work on the custom board, In which I have made the above change.

On making above changes I was able to detect card in custom board, otherwise it was unable to detect Mifare Classic card of 1k.

After making all these changes it starts to detect the card, but the same card detects multiple times at same time in range of antenna.

After applying your suggested changes into register it stopped detecting the cards.

And yes I am using custom board. (Suggest me if, I have to change some parameter if required any)

It might be possible is there any changes in the settings of hardware on board as well too. 

Please share your valuable point suggestion for the error ... 

Looking forward for your response .. !!!

Regards

SR 

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Is it possible to share the custom board schematic for a review? I will try to reproduce your issue on my OM27462 board.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos