FlexSPI2 A and B pin detail in RT1061/62

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexSPI2 A and B pin detail in RT1061/62

mitesh_soni
Contributor I

Right now I start work on RT1060 series MCU and I mapped GPIO and peripheral according hardware design but FlexSPI2 A and B pin detail are missing in pin definition so please tell us where this pin is mention pin details.

Here I attached image of missing pin detail information with red highlighted.

Kindly refer it and share feedback on that.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mitesh Soni ,

GPIO_SPI_XX_XX pins are just the internal signal, it is mainly used for the RT1064.

For RT1060, you can't use these pins, because it is just the internal pad, so please use the pins in the list which is really fan-out.

I already suggest our related department to remove these information in the RT1060 RM.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

mitesh_soni
Contributor I

Please refer below highlighted Pin definition which  missing in FlexSPI2 A and B pin detail

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mitesh Soni

I can't find your attached pictures, but I already checked the RT1060 RM, it contains the Flexspi2 A, B pins.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos