AnsweredAssumed Answered

MMPF0100F0AEP Power-Up sequence

Question asked by saeid fallah on Sep 18, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 23, 2019 by G.w. Sun

Dear all

I am going to design my custom board based on i.MX6Q processor and "SABRE for Smart Devices Board" as reference design.
I have checked the SABRE Board's power supply page (Page19) , PMIC part number that is used is MMPF0100F0AEP. I checked the PMIC datasheet and it has pre-programmed with F0 configuration.
In the CPU datasheet( MCIMX6Q6AVT10AD) is recommended to VDD_SNVS_IN supply must be turned ON before any other power supply. It may be connected (shorted) with VDD_HIGH_IN before VDD_ARM_CAP, VDD_SOC_CAP but in SABRE Board VDD_ARM_CAP and VDD_SOC_CAP will turn on before VDD_HIGH_IN that is not make sense !

Does SABRE - SDB use the default "F0 "OTP setting ? If so, doesn't effect on Board boot sequence since VDD_ARM_CAP and VDD_SOC_CAP will turn on at sequence 2-3 and then VDD_HIGH_IN will tuen on at sequence 10 ?

Can I use MMPF0100F0AEP with F0 configuration without any programming for my custom Board ?

Please advice me about it

By the way, I have attached the picture that can shows the datasheet information and SABRE Board's power sequence table.

Thank you so much in advance

Attachments

Outcomes