NT2H1311G0DUF application circut and PCB foot print (Land pattern) for die bonding

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NT2H1311G0DUF application circut and PCB foot print (Land pattern) for die bonding

pylin
Contributor I

We want to use NT2H1311G0DUF for NFC antenna Tag. The IC has four pin LA, LB, TP and GND. I know that the LA and LB are connected to antenna. Please tell me the circuit connection of TP and GND. Please send me the application circuit of this IC for NFC tag application. Besides, the IC is a die require die bonding on the PCB. Please send me the recommended PCB foot print (land pattern) of this IC for die bonding.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lin Fiske,

Please left TP and GND floating.

Here is the Bare die outline NTAG213 you can refer.

Bare die outline NTAG213.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pylin
Contributor I

We want to bond the die to a FR4 PCB board. Do you have die bonding guide? For example the recommended footprint on the PCB.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We didn't offer footprint for it.
You may need to design it according to the image in last reply.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos