How to get ENET into ConfigTools Peripherals list?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get ENET into ConfigTools Peripherals list?

Jump to solution
jeffthompson
Contributor V

I'm using MCUXpresso IDE 11.0.1 for an MIMXRT1062DJ6A. I started with the SDK example code for host_cdc_bm (which I ported to FreeRTOS). I now need to add the ENET peripheral and started by adding the ENET driver. When I go to the ConfigTools Peripherals, ENET does not appear in the list.

Tags (1)
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jeff Thompson,

Unfortunately, the ENET module is not supported by the ConfigTools Peripherals. However, you can use the ENET examples from the SDK as a starting point for your project.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jeff Thompson,

Unfortunately, the ENET module is not supported by the ConfigTools Peripherals. However, you can use the ENET examples from the SDK as a starting point for your project.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.