cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keil, PEmicro and K70 Error.

vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Guys,

I am programming twr k70 board using keil uvision I am using p&e_micro #osjtag to program. It was programming correctly only but all of a sudden The below screen comes.

Screenshot (6).png

Now it is stuck at this screen. If I try to abort the keil closes.

Please Help !

Vibhu.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please tell me the detail.Is the option for debug configured correctly?Does you use the keil to download the program?The PROGACMP is another flash programming software.Does you close it before you use keil to download program?

0 Kudos

vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Da Li,

Please tell me the detail.Is the option for debug configured correctly?

I have configured correctly. It was working only suddenly it is not working, I dont know why.

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (7).png

I am using keil to program the twr-k70f120m board. I am using the PROGACMP tool only. When I first installed keil and tried downloading the code to the target it asked me to install the software. After that whenever I give download this PROGACMP comes. It will download the program and it will close by itself. But now it is not closing. It is stuck there when I try to download the code.

When I try to erase the target it gets stuck below

Screenshot (9).png

Vibhu

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,Vibhu

I used the IAR to test .And it works well.So I suggest you use IAR to download the program.The problem in keil I will go on checking.

sss.PNG

0 Kudos

vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Da Li,

It was downloading in Keil also. I was using it for 4-5 days using keil and it didn't have any problem. Suddenly I don't know what happened it gets stuck in that screen and it is crashing. I uninstalled and installed keil again and yet the same problem.

Is there any other tool from which we can load the hex file alone to the board directly ? A flasher type of application for twr k70f120m?

Thanks & Regards,

Vibhu.

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vibhu,

The pemirco's official website has the software , but not for free.I use the example installed by keil,and it works well.You can try it.If it dosen't work,the best way to solve is that use the other IDE.The example path is like this "C:\Keil_v5\ARM\PACK\Keil\Kinetis_K70_DFP\1.1.0\Boards\NXP\TWR-K70F120M\Blinky".

0 Kudos

vibhu
Contributor III

Hi Da Li,

I tried with that example also. I am getting the same problem. It is getting stuck in that window even if I try with the blinky example.

Is it possible to download the code using JTag/Jlink ?

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vibhu,

Yes.The board has the jtag connector.