cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K microcontroller

hemavathi_cecri
Contributor I

Hello Sir

1. I am planning to include S32K microcontroller in my project. There are a lot of documents are there. But I want to know how to program this microcontroller (samples) and what are the components I need to buy.

2. Also, I have input and output data in the excel file. I want to train the neural network and test in real-time machinery data using a microcontroller. So please help me how to do this in the microcontroller.

Regards

Hema

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hema,

Regarding your questions please see my comments below.

1. I am planning to include S32K microcontroller in my project. There are a lot of documents are there. But I want to know how to program this microcontroller (samples) and what are the components I need to buy.

What S32K are you using? As first steps, I would recommend you getting the evaluation board for the chip that you are using, for example, if you are planning to use the S32K144, then you can buy the S32K144-EVB. In the webpage of the board, you will find a get started, here it's explained everything you need to know on how to start working with the evaluation board.

2. Also, I have input and output data in the excel file. I want to train the neural network and test in real-time machinery data using a microcontroller. So please help me how to do this in the microcontroller.

If your final application requires this, I don't think that the S32K family is the best option. I would recommend you to take a look at the i.MXRT family instead. The i.MX RT Series is the industry’s first crossover processor, offering the highest performance Arm Cortex-M core, real-time functionality, and MCU usability at an affordable price (link).

I also recommend you to take a look to our eIQ ML software development environment, this works with the i.MXRT and I think is a good starting point for your application.

Useful eIQ links:

eIQ™ ML Software Development Environment | NXP 

eIQ Getting Started with i.MX RT 

eIQ Demo Input Guide for i.MX RT 

eIQ Transfer Learning Lab with i.MX RT 

eIQ on i.MX RT1064 EVK 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos