cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G conflict pin with USB_0 and GPIO

gaetancobigo
Contributor I

Hello NXP team,

I need some help in my software development for the microcontroller MPC5748G. I use S32DS for Power Architecture Version 2017.R1 with a 0.8.2 SDK package.

I use the SDK to configure my entire microcontroller pin. I can chose a port between the port Q and H for the data 4 to the data 7. I select the port Q for the USB_0, because I want to use some pins of the port H in output mode.

However, went I configure the pin PH4, PH5, PH6 and PH7 in output mode I have some pin conflict with the pin PQ7, PQ6, PQ5 and PQ4 with the USB_0 and I don’t understand.

Configuration_trouble.JPG

error_message.JPG

Furthermore, if I configure for example PQ7 for the USB_0 and like an SIUL input pin I have no problem. I think it some strange, because have a problem went I use two pin in two different application but the same pin for two different application it normal for processor expert.

I don’t know if someone had ever the same problem or not. I try to find some information in the MPC5748G reference manual ref. 6 and on the internet without success. 

I hope to hear from NXP team soon, thank you

Gaëtan COBIGO

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

SDK package 0.8.2 is very old one. Before further investigation, I strongly recommend to use the latest version which is RTM 3.0.1:

S32 Design Studio IDE for Power Architecture based MCUs | NXP 

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos