cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Murata adapter for 1LV

Jump to solution
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

I want to evaluate Murata Type 1LV module with i.MX 6UL. Can I use Murata V1 and V2 adapters to connect 1LV to the i.MX 6UL?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bill_chen1
Contributor III

pastedImage_4.png

Fig1. i.MX 6UltraLite EVK with uSD-M.2 Adapter and Type 1LV M.2 EVB

pastedImage_2.png

Fig. 2: Murata uSD-M.2 adapter works with Embedded Artists’ 1LV EVB

Murata V1/V2 adapters are not recommended to evaluate Murata’s type 1LV module. Using Murata’s uSD-M.2 adapter and Embedded Artists’ 1LV M.2 EVB is a better solution for evaluating 1LV module on NXP’s i.MX6UL as Fig.1 shows. Note that 1LV can only work on 1.8V mode, so make sure to set uSD-M.2 adapter to 1.8V mode by removing the jumper on J12 as Fig.2 shows. Also, you need to build an image for i.MX6UL EVK for 1.8V mode. Murata’s build script provides options for you to build an image for i.MX 6UL on 1.8V. To learn more about the build script, please refer to Murata’s quick start guide here.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bill_chen1
Contributor III

pastedImage_4.png

Fig1. i.MX 6UltraLite EVK with uSD-M.2 Adapter and Type 1LV M.2 EVB

pastedImage_2.png

Fig. 2: Murata uSD-M.2 adapter works with Embedded Artists’ 1LV EVB

Murata V1/V2 adapters are not recommended to evaluate Murata’s type 1LV module. Using Murata’s uSD-M.2 adapter and Embedded Artists’ 1LV M.2 EVB is a better solution for evaluating 1LV module on NXP’s i.MX6UL as Fig.1 shows. Note that 1LV can only work on 1.8V mode, so make sure to set uSD-M.2 adapter to 1.8V mode by removing the jumper on J12 as Fig.2 shows. Also, you need to build an image for i.MX6UL EVK for 1.8V mode. Murata’s build script provides options for you to build an image for i.MX 6UL on 1.8V. To learn more about the build script, please refer to Murata’s quick start guide here.

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Romit Chatterjee,

It’s my understanding that Murata recommends using their newer solutions rather than the i.MX V1/V2 tool but you would need to check with them directly what support is still given to this adapter.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,

0 Kudos