cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54608 can't enter ISP Mode

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi,

I have a custom board with LPC54608. I was programming mcu via Uart ISP by using FlashMagic and there is no hardware on my board to program an mcu except this method. I see that something went wrong and I can't enter the ISP mode now. Does that mean mcu is dead ? How can I enter the ISP mode again ? ( Hardware connections are ok. I was changing linker files, relocating functions into new sections, this could be the problem. )

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fatih ozen,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I think I need to know more information, so I was wondering if you can show me the jumping error message from the Flash Magic when it doesn't connect the LPC54608 successful.
In further, whether you had tried to observe the UART interface 's signal when the Flash Magic connecting the LPC54608.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi jeremyzhou ,
I see autobaud warning as you see below. I tried to communicate with mcu manually. I opened the serial port and wrote there '?' and waited for 'Synchronized' answer, but there wasn't.
Flash Magic Tool Failed to Autobaud

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fatih ozen,

Thanks for your reply.
Whether your customer board can support some other ISP modes, like USB MSC. If yes, please give a try.
And according to the message you attached, it seems that ISP mode become forbidden, so I'd like to suggest that you can replace the LPC54608 by a new chip to validate the assumption

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.