Hi, I'm using the i.MX1060 EVK board and MCUExpresso.
I'm working on a hardware design that can't be simulated well on desktop, so I have to do a lot of compile/flash cycles to test on the evaluation board directly.
So currently, after making any change, I have to:
- click build on the toolbar
- click the project name in my workspace so it is in focus (the GUI flash tool icon will not be active otherwise)
- click the GUI Flash Tool button on the toolbar and wait for probe discovery to happen
- Click OK on probe discovery
- Click Run on GUI Flash Tool dialog and wait for programming to happen
- Click ok on "Operation Completed!"
There has to be a faster way! Can you help me understand how to flash in one button or keyboard shortcut?