cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth patchfiles for Murata 1LV

Jump to solution
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

I am trying to use Murata Type 1LV module (the one made by Embedded Artists) with i.MX6UL EVK. Where can I find the latest Bluetooth patchfiles?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
bill_chen1
Contributor III

Hi Romit

Murata keeps the latest Bluetooth patch file on GitHub.

GitHub - murata-wireless/cyw-bt-patch 

Note that 1LV EVB only works on 1.8V, Please make sure to remove J12 on uSD-M.2 Adapter for 1.8V mode.

Also you need to build an image for 1.8V usage for imx6ulevk. Murata recommends running Murata's build script for the image. For more detail, please refer to Murata's quick start guide as @gusarambula mentioned.

Best regards,

Bill

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bill_chen1
Contributor III

Hi Romit

Murata keeps the latest Bluetooth patch file on GitHub.

GitHub - murata-wireless/cyw-bt-patch 

Note that 1LV EVB only works on 1.8V, Please make sure to remove J12 on uSD-M.2 Adapter for 1.8V mode.

Also you need to build an image for 1.8V usage for imx6ulevk. Murata recommends running Murata's build script for the image. For more detail, please refer to Murata's quick start guide as @gusarambula mentioned.

Best regards,

Bill

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Romit Chatterjee,

This module is manufactured and supported by Murata. They recommend using the EA i.MX developer’s kits but they do have the drivers and patches for their modules on their repositories, so you should be able to retrieve them from there. There may be more information on their website and their Quick Start Guide (link below, I’m sure you know where to find it but I want to add the link in case it helps other Community Users)

https://wireless.murata.com/pub/RFM/data/murata_quick_start_guide_linux.pdf

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos