cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About i.MX7D DDR Controller Configuration Spreadsheet

goto11
Contributor III

Hello,Community

In order to perform LPDDR3 calibration from i.MX7d, I am editing the attached spreadsheet.
I have two questions.
(1) The max frequency is 533MHz.
In that case, the READ Latency is 8, the Write Latency is 4, and it is listed in the DDR data sheet.
I have to change line numbers 114 and 115 in the attachment sheet “Register Configuration”.
There is a statement that the value will be maintained and not changed as shown below.
Can I change this?
"On Register Configuration Tab, an unshaded cell means that the value should remain as is and should not be modified.In these cases, the settings are provided for completeness."

(2) RD2PRE on line 109 of attached sheet "Register Configuration"
The formula “LPDDR3: BL / 2 + max (tRTP, 4)-4” is listed in the Notes column.
However, the cell D109 does not have such a formula.
Can I keep this as it is?

Best Reguads,

Goto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is possible to modify values in lines 114, 115, using column "Number of DDR Clock Cycles or time (ns)".

The Excel formula of cell D109 is just recommendation (typical). Customers can use exact calculations,

if needed in their design. 

Have a great day,

Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos