CodeWarrior 10.1 or 10.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior 10.1 or 10.2

xreichx
Contributor I
Hello everyone, I really need the CodeWarrior 10.1 or 10.2 for 9s08 MCUs. Who can help me and tell me where to get this version for testing.
Thanks.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Reich Sieger

CW10.1 and 10.2 are too old,they are not available on external site.

I suggest you use the latest CW11, it supports 9S08 MCU also. Here is CW11 download:

CodeWarrior® for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE 11.1 | NXP 

If those old versions are must, please let me know why?

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xreichx
Contributor I
Dear Jun Zhang,
I'm currently using the CW11.1, but I miss the MCU that was still in versions 6.3.1, 10.1 and 10.2. This is the MC9S08ER48_40 and its configuration, as well as the files ER48.h and ER48.inc, as well as ASM and C support removed since version 10.3.  I know that the ** ER48 is a customer chip used in OMNIPOD insulin pumps. I do not want to dispose of my used POSd, but delete its flash and reprogram it for playful attempts. So far, I have invested some time and money into this project and I do not want to stop it.  And I know that these CW versions are outdated and officially no longer exist. But I hoped that they might be present in some archives, or a user of this forum still has them and can put them at my disposal.

Have a gread day also,

Reich
0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Reich,

In this case, I suggest you create a private case to NXP support.

attach those reason in the case and request support to send you those setup files separately.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xreichx
Contributor I

So as not to do anything wrong, how do I create a private case for NXP support. I always end up in the community.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 13.08.2019 um 11:31 schrieb ZhangJennie <admin@community.nxp.com>:

create a private case to NXP support.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please follow this link to create a new issue.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos