cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet?

saideva293
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to configure enet on my LPC54628 dev board.I've downloaded example program for enet from LPCxpresso SDK in which, the MAC Address of dev board is mentioned as "0x02,0x012,0x13,0x10,0x15,0x11".

My question is, do all the LPC546XXX boards have the same MAC address which was given in the sample program?

Or is there any way to find the MAC Add of our board?

thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI, 

Which demo code do you work with? Please let me know the demo name, I will check.

Thanks.

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

saideva293
Contributor II

I worked on SDK_2.6.0_LPCXpresso ->boards->lpcxpresso54628->lwip_examples->lwip_udpecho.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, all the MAC addresses under MCUXpresso SDK lwip demos are defined as "0x02,0x012,0x13,0x10,0x15,0x11"

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Which SDK demo code do you work with? Please let me know the demo name, I will check.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos