Windows hosted gcc toolchains for Linux development

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows hosted gcc toolchains for Linux development

wernerabt
Contributor I

I need a Windows hosted gcc toolchain for the MPC8323E processor. This is a PowerQUICC 3 processor with an e300 core. Is there anybody that can provide the proper toolchain for me? I do not need an IDE, just the windows hosted gcc toolchain for cross-platform development to the linux system of the MPC8323 processor.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Werner Abt,

Please try to use powerpc-linux Toolchain provided in CodeWarrior 10.1.1, which is used to build Linux application project.

I uploaded it https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PYALj14Xc7pGtLBCrvCVHCRgAd2gIE26 

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos

ToniZollikofer
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

A generic reply: the "CodeWarrior® Development Suite for Networked Applications" is installing (actually: two) GCC compiler(s) . If you look for the GCC part only, you can basically TAR this subtree, and/or remove the rest of the installation.

However, I can´t fully answer your question: the latest version definitely installs for the E500 core, but as our CW support page clearly lists the PQ3 family, I suspect the E300 is also supported. I will ask someone else to further comment.

Have a great day,
Toni
NXP Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos